DVDStyler is a cross-platform free DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs.
It allows not only burning of video files on DVD that can be played practically on any standalone DVD player, but also creation of individually designed DVD menus.
You can design your own DVD menu or you can select one of the available templates. Anyway, it is easier to load a template and modify it as you wish. You can create your own interactive menus or you can design new buttons. DVDStyler allows you to change the font/colour and other parameters not only for the buttons but also for other graphic objects. You can also scale any button or graphic object. The buttons, text, images and other graphic objects can be placed anywhere on the menu screen.
DVDStyler supports two types of menu images. One is meant to cover the entire menu background and have other object placed over-top of it. The second is for various images to be placed wherever you care to place them.
When creating a new DVD project, you can select the disc capacity (4,7/ 8,5/ Unlimited) and the video quality (starting with 2MBit/s and ending with 8MBit/s and of course, custom mode). There are two available video formats PAL 720×576 and NTSC 720×480. The aspect ratio can be 4:3 or 16:9. Regarding the audio format, you can select MP2 48 kHz or AC3 48 kHz.
You can set up the default chapter length from the 'Settings' menu.
From the 'Core' tab of the Settings menu you can adjust the:
- Fame count of menu.
- Menu video bitrate.
- Slideshow video bitrate.
- Audio bitrate.
- Thread count.
- DVD reserved space.
- Preview command.
- ISO command.
- Burn command.
- Burn ISO command.
- ECC command.
- Format command.
“DVDStyler is a powerful authoring tool that makes it quick and easy to create video DVDs from just about any media files.”
- create and burn DVD video with interactive menus
- design your own DVD menu or select one from the list of ready to use menu templates v1.8.0
- create photo slideshow
- add multiple subtitle and audio tracks
- support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats
- support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
- support of multi-core processor
- use MPEG and VOB files without reencoding, see FAQ
- put files with different audio/video format on one DVD (support of title-set)
- user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop
- flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
- import of image file for background
- place buttons, text, images and other graphic objects anywhere on the menu screen
- change the font/colour and other parameters of buttons and graphic objects
- scale any button or graphic object
- copy any menu object or whole menu
- customize navigation using DVD scripting.
More documentation on DVDStyler can be found online HERE
Win XP/Vista//Win 7
You may also like -