Many of the virus that affect PCs nowadays are spread by means of the external memory units that we commonly use.
It is necessary to maximize the security measures that we take to avoid being infected, task for which we can use Antirun.
Antirun is a Flash storage unit manager capable of protecting these USB devices and our PC against the virus that are spread via this system. Antirun allows to manage all the units connected and detect if there is any threat for our computer on any of them, and if so you will be able to eliminate the threat with a simple click of the mouse.
Stored in the system tray, you can open its main window and configuration options from it. From the main window you will have access to the contents of the USB drives or their properties thanks to the Windows explorer. Among its configuration options you will find the possibility to launch the application with the system, to show the dialog boxes, to deactivate the devices auto run or to keep track of updates.
“Antirun is an easy to use software that protect and manage your devices on your PC”
- Automatically scans any USB pen-drive connected to the PC. Detects the existing threats on the devices and easily eliminates them.
- Automatically adjusts the system depending on the security standards.
- Interface divided into tabs.
- Disconnect devices from the application or from its icon in the system tray.
- Obtain information about the space used on each device.
- Hardly uses any resources and it doesn't cause any incompatibility with the security software installed on the computer.
Win 2000/Win 2003/
Win XP/Vista/Win 7