BakRex Internet Explorer Backup
BackRex Internet Explorer Backup is a backup and restore tool for Internet Explorer.
It allows you to save your current configuration of Internet Explorer including favorites, history, proxy settings, fonts, dialup accounts, auto-complete passwords and cookies. BackRex Internet Explorer Backup can help you to migrate or transfer Internet Explorer settings from one computer to another, even with different version of Windows and/or Internet Explorer (for example from Internet Explorer 7.0 to Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9
BackupRex in 3 easy steps:
(1) Install and run BackRex Internet Explorer Backup on a computer, and which Internet Explorer settings you want to save,
(2) Then choose Backup option in program.
(3) And finally choose a folder to save all data in.
When BackRex finishes, its recommend to keep the backup results in a safe place – you'll need them to restore your Internet Explorer settings. To restore, run BackRex Internet Explorer Backup from the folder, you have saved Internet Explorer settings in, and in a few minutes all your personal information will be restored.
“BakRex Internet Explorer Backup is a complete backup and restore tool specifically for Internet Explorer versions 6.0 to 9.0.”
- Internet Explorer versions 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 are supported.
- Easy to use intuitive wizard interface.
- Saves Internet Explorer autocomplete passwords.
- Backup jobs can be scheduled to run on a regular basis.
BackRex Internet Explorer Backup saves and restores the settings of:
- Internet Explorer v6.0, v7.0, v8.0, and v9.0.
- Proxy & connection settings.
- Security zones.
- User customizations.
- Dialup accounts.
- Form Autocomplete entries.
Internet Explorer v6.0, v7.0, v8.0, and v9.0
Win 98/Win Me/win 2000/Win 2003/
Win NT/Win XP/