Foto-Mosaik-Edda is a program that will let you create mosaic-pictures in an easy and simple way, and with excellent results.
Initially, the program will guide you through the steps to create a mosaic. First of all, you need to select a folder with the photos that will be used to create the project, and then, the program will create a database with them. Next, you need to select the picture to be converted into a mosaic. In this step, you can set the program to save a CSV file with the list of pictures used in the final image. Then you need to select the database of images to create the mosaic. For this process, you can use several databases with different images. In the following steps you can select the number of tiles for the mosaic, the format (4.3, 3:4, 1:1), resolution (PPI), and the paper size in centimetres. You can even choose how many times each tile can be used. And that's all; when you press "start" the program will create a new photo-mosaic in a couple of seconds. This may take a little longer depending on the variation of the options previously entered. Creating mosaic images becomes very easy with this free program. Moreover, its interface is available in the languages, German, English, French, Italian, Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brasil), Japanese, Chinese(Simplified) .
“Foto-Mosaik-Edda provides a simple wizard-guided interface for adding mosaic effect to pictures and storing them in multiple databases.”
of picture and other options.
- Converts pictures into multiple tiles.
- Create mosaics of any type pictures.
- Users can select the number of tiles to add, aspect ratio
- The single pictures will be analysed and copied into one or more databases.
- You can use your holiday photos, pictures of the last family celebration or even take over whole picture-CDs into the database.
- A simple to use wizard will guide you through the program and will turn the creation of your own photo-mosaic into a piece of cake.
- Languages: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish (Mexico), Portuguese (Brasil), Japanese, Chinese(Simplified)
“Please feel free to submit your comment”
You may also like -