Make your images picture-perfect and colour-perfect with the ColorPic colour selection tool.
As it is difficult to pick colours from a high resolution monitor, this tool makes it easy with its magnifier to pick the colour of your choice. You can now pick any colour you like on your screen and customize it onto your image. The colour is displayed in hex and decimal values. The hue, saturation and lightness values displayed also give you the chance to identify the colour and use it also with other programs. This also gives you an opportunity to edit the colour. If not websafe, you can make it one by clicking the ‘Snap to Web safe’ option. Or else, the HTML colour name is displayed. It is easy to move the arrows on the keyboard in order to move the mouse pointers to select the colour values.
“ColorPic is an advanced capture tool which makes it possible to grab sixteen colors at once and the colours can be edited to suit your requirements.”
- Easily pick any colour from the screen.
- Colours shown in hex and decimal.
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, Value, Red, Green and Blue values.
- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black percentages shown.
- Easy to use with any other program.
- Resizable magnification area.
- Overlay a grid for quick colour-picker alignment.
- Use arrow keys to nudge mouse pointer.
- Save multiple palettes of colours automatically.
- Web Safe Colours and names displayed.
- Snap to nearest Web Safe colour.
- Point sample, 3×3 or 5×5 pixel colour sampling.
- Adjust colour with four advanced colour mixers.
- Edit colour-picker values after selection easily.
- Easy to use collapsible sections.
- Works with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Photoshop and any other application.
- Totally 100% Free!.
- No popup adverts or spyware, it really is free.
“Please feel free to submit your comment”
Win 95/Win 98/Win Me/
Win 2000/Win NT/
You may also like -