MusicBee is an application geared toward managing extensive music collections, easy to use and with a comprehensive feature set.
It makes it easy to organize, find, and play music files on your computer, on portable devices, and on the Web. It provides playback of a wide range of audio formats, smart playlists with the ability to discover and play new music from the web, advanced tag editing with automated artwork and tag look up, folder monitoring, automated file re-organization, portable device synchronization, and secure CD ripping with Accurate Rip verification.
- Organize music files and edit tags in your library with a powerful and easy to use interface.
- Have new music files automatically added to your library from monitored folders, with the option to tag the files from an Inbox beforehand.
- Securely rip CD tracks as individual files or as a single album with embedded cuesheet, and with AccurateRip.com validation.
- Automatically look up Album Art, Lyrics and tag other metadata from the web. Have a track identifed using its digital sound signature.
- Play MP3, FLAC, Vorbis, WMA files and optionally have tracks scrobbled to Last.fm. Play the web – playlists are created from MP3 blogs you visit.
- Play and Sync iPods and MP3 players, converting and levelling tracks on-the-fly.
- Create dynamic playlists based on your own rules.
- Have the Auto-DJ create a playlist for you and discover new music tracks from the web (or old ones from your collection you have forgotten about!)
Manage your music:
- Manage your music as a library, as playlists or as folders on the file-system. Organize, browse and find music on your computer, on portable devices and on the web. Small or large collections are handled with ease.
- Have folders watched for new tracks and added to your library, with the option to tag the files from an Inbox beforehand.
- Also manage and download Podcast subscriptions and listen to your favourite radio stations, including Shoutcast, Jamendo and Last.fm stations.
- Tag music easily, with a large number of tags available for editing*, and custom tags that can be configured to edit other less common tags.
- Automatically look up missing Album Art, Lyrics and tag other metadata from the web, with the ability to have tracks identified by analysing their digital sound signature.
- Power users will appreciate the configurable input panel layout, bulk editing, handling for multiple artist/ genres, search & replace, and tools to highlight tracks requiring attention (missing tags, duplicates, etc).
* formats supported include ID3 and APEv2 (for MP3 files), Vorbis Comments (for Ogg and FLAC files), MPEG (for M4A files), WMA, and APEv2 (for most other files).
- Organise Files:
Have music files organised and renamed into folders and files on your computer based on tag values such as artist, album, name, track number, etc. that you specify.
- You can have MusicBee do this automatically for all files in your library or you can choose the files or folders yourself.
Play and Discover Music:
- Play MP3, FLAC, Vorbis, WMA and other formats and optionally have those tracks scrobbled to Last.fm. You are not restricted to music files on your computer – you can play the web as well. Playlists are automatically created from MP3 blogs and web pages you visit.
- Discover music with the Auto-DJ and have it create a playlist for you based on criteria you specify, such as tracks from similar artists, or include music tracks from the web not in your collection (or old ones from your collection you have forgotten about!)
- You can also create playlists that are dynamically updated based on your own rules, such as tracks with the same mood or genre
Secure CD Ripping:
- Securely rip tracks from your CD collection as individual files or as a single album file with an embedded cuesheet. You can also have your rips validated against AccurateRip.com for extra assurance.
- No need to manually tag your rips – tags and artwork for each CD are automatically retrieved from the internet, with the option to have your ripped tracks added to the Inbox for further tagging before adding to your library.
- Synchronise music files, podcasts and playlists from your library, or music files from any folder to many portable devices. These include iPods, iTouch/ iPhone, MTP devices (most portable devices other than iPods), and USB devices. You can also drag and drop files to the device yourself.
- Artwork, tags, ratings and playcounts are all synchronised, with the option to add the track playcounts from the device to your Last.fm library.
- Files can be encoded to a format supported by the device on the fly. And you have the option to normalise tracks so they play back at the same volume.
- Convert music files from one format to another* without losing tag values; normalise the volume of your files so you don't have to keep adjusting the volume; update missing tags and album artwork from the web; and more.
“Please feel free to submit your comment”
You may also like -