DiagramStudio comes with a comprehensive but rather unsophisticated set of tools that enable even the most "drawing-challenged" folks who hated their Art lessons, create impressive presentations. The program comes with over a hundred pre-defined symbols, numerous templates, including flowcharts of all sizes, automatic alignment and arrangement, internal editor of images with transparency support, full zoom and pan features and much more. DiagramStudio has a new, intuitive user interface called the Ribbon that helps create better diagrams much more quickly.
“The advantages of DiagramStudio are far too numerous to list. Download Diagram Studio now and try it out! This is the best way to learn what it can do”
- Business diagrams, presentations and illustrations.
- Organization and workflow charts.
- Software and process flowcharts.
- Database structures.
- Engineering schematics and technical drawings.
- Web-site structures and network diagrams.
- Research layouts and maps.
- Floor plans, street and directional maps, traffic routings.
Who needs DiagramStudio?:
- DiagramStudio's ease of use makes it particularly suitable for users who need to create professional-quality drawings quickly and easily.
This program was specially designed for a wide range of users of various skill level and job responsibilities, including:
- Manager and businessmen
- Database and Web designers
- Programmers and software engineers
- IT specialists and graphics designers
- Scientists and engineers
- Student and educators
- and all whose who need to create professional-quality drawings.
Tutorials for DiagramStudio can be found HERE
“Please feel free to leave your comments”
Win 98/Win Me/Win NT/
Win 2000/Win 2003/Win 2008/
You may also like -