1by1 audio player
1by1 is a no-frills audio player that lets users browse their music collections much as they would in Windows Explorer. There's not a lot to it, but we appreciated its simplicity and its unique design.
The program's interface is quite plain, with a tree-style directory on the left showing the contents of the user's computer, and a pane on the right showing selected files. Users can browse through the directory just as they would for any other file, or they can have the program search forward or backward for audio files. Despite its simplicity, the program's interface does offer several options for customization, including changeable background and text colors and the capability for the user to specify what kind of information is displayed for each track. It does feature an equalizer and audio enhancer, and has quite a few settings that let the user customize their experience. We do wish that the program had come with a Help file, although there's not too much about it that the average user couldn't figure out. Overall, 1by1 neither impressed nor offended us; it's a simple audio player that will let you listen to your songs without much fuss. Sometimes, that's enough.
- Directory Player: directly plays your folder contents.
- Full Resume play: remembers last track and position.
- Supported decoders: ACM (mp3), mpglib (mp2, mp3).
- Winamp 2.x input plugin support (ogg, wav, cd..).
- Gapless play · simple crossfading · Audio enhancer.
- Folder tree file navigation · Directory finder: plays a whole drive.
- File utils: copy, move, rename while play, delete, date change.
- Cue sheet support · Playlist support · Favorites.
- Folder compare utility · Rename tool · Big title display.
- Audio scrobbling support · Unicode support.
- Very small size · Low resource usage · portable.
“Please feel free to leave your comments or login in to the forum
to discuss your problems”
Win 95/Win 98/Win 2000/
Win NT/Win XP/
You may also like -